Sunday, June 14, 2009

so what?

broken footed hype. hype! lame excuses.
they all summarize the real solution we decided upon underneath these blankets of resolution

timeless a masterpiece yup yup yup

ive traveled through saber tooth wilderness and sucked on frozen sangria
only to see the addict in you talk
you refuse and shut it out and i see so many others before you
im eating like shit again and don't care. it makes me want to puke up liaisons.

so many of my friends cant spell for shit. you cant spell for shit.
labyrinth fairy tales...burnt into my memory of a fragile youth who takes care of
fragrant wisteria....who leaves me alone on the sidewalk.....you call it weakness.....but the moment you give it a name the weakness becomes yours.

let's dance the push and pull of failure and lost dreams. i love the proverbial...no wait! actual jerk off sessions...is it all in your head or is it because i'm annoying?

sip it zip it up...get over it this languid language of perpetual waste of time.
I've lost my voice. I lost it when we first met and I haven't been able to find it again. I fell off my bike when we first met and than I fall off when we break up. The first time you were concerned ..the second time you were...

shape up! im overcome by transient harmonious sound waves traversing over slick pavement...its always like this with you no? rejection festers.

green frog light. an easter dawn. witty breezy banter in seersucker blues....a lost puppy. perfectionist beholden. one day you won't be able to just fuck it off than.

No comments: