Monday, May 11, 2009

A man, a plan, a canal—Panama!

tOmorrow crack the sunlight open wise darling darling

Tomorrow vivd lines creep flatten the soundscape deep till I trickle into you and feel you deep deep inside my gloom

Twirl the girl the break up make up shining designing making it all sound just right so nice theology embers inside the deepest crave

Yesterday lover sung a little clam sung oyster pearly finish wonder inside that manicured maze the beautiful hopeful dazzling autograph of life

Ill do it until im bald and keep going so you can lick my scars my wounds my scalp

Until im frozen
Frozen

Later on maybe we'll talk and everything will be the same but maybe not
Maybe we were never quite what we thought

Smell the deep stink of hunger and desperation floating over the birdy over the net
I look around and feel nothing
At least nothing I would expect

Tragic underground unique extinction
Is it true you can do everything?

Is it true I really want to be like you?

Like lick click stick stuck

It is true eschaton

With your tennis balls flying

I admire you

Truly

Magic believers untie through May we always believe in something

.

The family has spoken and opened up the void

I stand up and take my stand.

The psychic said I would have three great loves

I counted three but it still wasn't right

Quailtät vs. quantity

I feel wistful amidst sunken footrests

As I look at Helen kellers home across the street

And think about mayors and traffic

And nat king cole.

No comments: